After our highly successful maiden *Dads 'n Daughters Weekend*, we're running another! November 3-5,... read more
Old Cowboy's Advice
- Keep your fences horse-high, pig-tight & bull-strong.
- Keep skunks & bankers & lawyers at a distance.
- Life is simpler when you plow ... around the stump.
- A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered ... not yelled.
- Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
- Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.
- Don't corner something that would normally run from you.
- It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- You cannot unsay a cruel word.
- Every path has a few puddles.
- When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
- The best sermons are lived, not preached.
- Most of the stuff people worry about is never gonna happen anyway.
- Don't judge folks by their relatives.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
- Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- Sometimes you get, & sometimes you get got.
- Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- Good judgment comes from experience, & a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
If you feel the need, you can post a comment on our facebook page by clicking on the logo